Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9.15.08




Today is a special day! Two of the four loves of my life turned 1.
This past year has opened my eyes to many things. I have found a new respect for my mother, and any woman who has labored a child. I have also found a new respect for myself.
Before the boys arrived I think my life was in limbo. I was going through the motions of a serious adult who works, but who forgot how to play. One who was tied up with paying bills, yard work, house work, errands, etc. Without having fun while doing so.
It's as if I'm an adolescent all over again, learning about myself. I'm finding ways to be creative again, I'm finding joy in the little things as I did when I was a child.
Thank you Max and Aidan for opening my eyes.
Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment