Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blue Grass Morning











Morning is my favorite time of the day. It's my family reuniting after a night's slumber, gearing up before the day unfolds. This morning was particularly a great morning. I veered from our usual music selection, which is either The Current, a Metro Blend, or the Wunderground, and instead chose Blue Grass.


We had some delicious French Toast, which is one of Chad's two specialities (that and pancakes). Everyone was in a rather delightful mood....no tantrums, no screaming, noone throwing food or launching their sippy cups.


Chad turned to me and said, "I just had a really good memory of us." It's when we trekked out to Seattle in our RV. We stopped at a restaurant in Big Timber, Montana. We had a scrumptious dinner at this hotel, which specialized in local fare. I have no idea what the name of the restaurant is, but you can't miss it when you drive through Big Timber.


A chain of memories came about, one linking from the next. It was three years ago we lived in our RV and seems like a lifetime. We have so many fond memories from our experience and some days I miss the simplicity of life in an RV. Though the Big Green Rolling RV was the bane of my existence I will miss it and cherish the memories forever.


We often find ourselves linking moments with music. For example, life as a RVer and some down-home blue grass music.

No comments:

Post a Comment